Five (Costly) Enterprise Mobile Printing Myths
Breezy debunks mobile printing myths that kill productivity, add unnecessary risks to mobile printing.
Oakland, CA – January 23, 2014 – Out-dated ideas about secure mobile printing are getting in the way of efficiency and security in many companies. Whether it's a large enterprise or a small business, the need to print from mobile devices is rapidly becoming one of the more annoying bottlenecks in the work environment.
A new article on the Breezy blog debunks mobile printing myths that can kill productivity and add unnecessary risks that no business can accept. The five most costly mobile printing myths include:
- Myth # 1: BYOD as a Trend (Nope -- it's the norm!)
- Myth #2: Mobile Printing Isn't a Necessity (Sell that to a busy employee trying to get the job done!)
- Myth #3: Mobile Printing Requires New Printers (It shouldn't -- it's possible to print securely from any device, on any printer.)
- Myth #4: Mobile Printing Means IT Will Lose Control of Printer Access (Not at all -- and employees don't have to give up flexibility, either.)
- Myth #5: Too Many Variables Makes Any Solution Complex & Costly (There are a lot of variables, but a secure mobile printing solution can handle the complexity.)
The complete article is now online at:
Jared Hansen, CEO of Breezy says, "Don't let last year's myths get in the way of this year's productivity. Study after study shows that if employees can't easily print from their mobile devices using the tools that IT provides, they'll set up their own work-arounds -- even if that means violating policy."
Additional details about the risks and problems that can arise when companies fail to provide a secure mobile printing solution are included in the new ebook from Breezy, The Definitive Guide to Mobile Printing. It's now online and available for free download.
is the world's leading secure mobile printing platform. Breezy's software lets users to print to any printer from any device, and can mobile-enable existing printer fleets in a matter of minutes.
The Breezy Partner Network, with thousands of locations worldwide, is the world's largest fully secured printing network - and the Breezy API, used in a growing number of popular productivity apps, can add secure printing capabilities to any app on any platform. For more information on how Breezy is helping businesses deliver secure mobile printing, visit the company's website, or contact Breezy at 1-866-245-3399.
Graphic credit: The graphic offered with this press release is by Sarun Pinyarat; permission is granted for editorial use of the image in connection with this press release or a story about Breezy, but other uses are restricted. Copyright, 2014, Breezy.
Contact: Deb McAlister-Holland, email@example.com