For months, customers have been asking for an easy way to share the benefits of Breezy within an office setting.
Users at car dealerships, hair salons, independent law offices and more have told us they wanted to enjoy Breezy's ease and simplicity at work while sharing the benefits with their coworkers. Our new Organizations feature is designed to meet that need, and like most of what we do, it's really easy to use.
Here's how it works:
1) Make sure you're on a Breezy Professional account. If you aren't, you can easily upgrade from our Plans & Pricing page.
2) While logged into your account, click the drop down menu next to your profile in the upper right, and select Manage Organization.
3) Enter the email of each person with whom you want to share your printers.
4) Each person you invite will get a nice email letting them know you've shared printers with them. If they already have a Breezy account, all they have to do is login, select "My Invitations" from the profile menu, and click accept. If they don't have a Breezy account yet, they can create one for free.
That's it! Members of your organization will instantly have access to all of your printers, and can share in the pool of any Fax Credits you purchase.
Organizations also benefit from:
- On-device encryption for all documents, providing regulatory compliance and peace.
- A simple reporting dashboard, allowing administrators to see who printed what, where, and when.
- The ability to share printers among up to 20 users.
- Phone and email support
We'd love to hear your thoughts about our organizations feature. What do you think? Anything we should add? Let us know in the comments!